Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
Christina Aguilera

Translation In English

But Me Agreement Of You
Christina Aguilera

Now that already my life is found normal, ooh That have at home who dreams with seeing me to arrive, oh ohh
Now I am able to say that I find me standing Now that, goes very well

Now that with the time I managed to surpass, mmhmm That love that nearly comes to kill myself, not ooh Now already (now already), there is not more pain (there is not more pain) Now al end, I return to be I

But myself agreement of you AND again I lose the calm But me agreement of you AND is torn me the soul But me agreement of you AND my smile is erased But me agreement of you AND my world is done bits, ooh ohh

Now that my future begins to shine, mmhmm Now that have me returned the security, oh ooh Now already (now already), there is not more pain (there is not more pain) Now al end, I return to be I

But myself agreement of you AND again I lose the calm But me agreement of you AND is torn me the soul But me agreement of you AND my smile is erased But me agreement of you AND my world is done bits

Ohh ooh ohh But me agreement of you Not ohhh. ..no not But me agreement of you AND is torn me the soul Oh, but me agreement of you My smile But me agreement of you My world bits

But me agreement of you Ooh, ahh.. But me agreement of you Oh, but me, but me, but me But me agreement of you, oh oh But me agreement of you, oh ooh ohh oh But me agreement of you

Comments

Popular Posts